We want to give you the tools to put into practice what you learn during the Virtual SuperShow. Here are the top 10 tips and suggestions for what to expect, how to prepare, and how to get the most out of this virtual experience.
1. Block out your schedule on your calendar. You would normally be in Vegas for the Show, so act like you are out of town and block out your calendar.
2. Set your out of office automatic reply. Set your out of office to let others know you are in 3 days of training and you may take longer to respond. Set the expectation of a longer response so you don’t get pulled away or distracted in the middle of learning.
3. Download Zoom to your device(s). You’ve most likely used Zoom hundreds or thousands of times in the past year. But if not, make sure you test it out during Tuesday, July 6th with the Hype Team.
4. You will receive one Zoom link for the entire 3 days. We wanted to make it easy on you so you know where to go each day and avoid any issues or confusion.
5. Do the math. Know your time zone compared to Central Time Standard. The Show will be broadcasted in CST as indicated on the Schedule Snapshot. Be sure to adjust the hours for your location so you don’t miss anything.
6. Grab your notebook and pen! While you do have access to the recordings a couple of weeks post-Show, it’s best to learn by writing things down while it’s happening. This helps us see what information we may be missing for questions or to help clarify the message.
7. Watch Live. You cleared your schedule, blocked your calendar, so it’s time to watch the Show live! There will be tons of giveaways during the show PLUS get entered to win our Grand Prize by attending live all 3 days.
8. Ask your questions live! Most sessions will have the opportunity for you to ask your questions/connect with the speakers directly. This is your chance to really get the most out of the content to help your specific needs.
9. Stay for Co-Host Cris Rodriguez’s Implementation Road Map at the end of each day to map out how you can take what you have learned and apply it to your school.
10. Take action immediately. After 3 days of learning, don’t wait to implement what will help your school grow. Decide what you want to tackle first and dive in!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
Join our mailing list to receive Martial Arts SuperShow blog content, speaker highlights, ticket savings, and exclusive offers.